8/21/07

Welcome to the new Peeling Wallpaper

I used to write Peeling Wallpaper here, but starting today it will reside here at Blogger. Same name. Different look. A bit simpler. I'm thinking of not having any images - just my thoughts, my words. We'll see how long that lasts. With luck I'll blog a bit more than I have in recent months. I've been busy as hell. That hasn't changed, but my resolve to get back to writing has. Here's a short poem of mine that sums it up nicely, I think.

I lost my way.
Then I found it.
Then I lost it again.
Only to find it once more.
Then I had lunch.
Then I lost it.
Bad tuna fish.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey hey hey!!! You're back (maybe sorta) Yay!!!

Simple is good, Jack. Your words need no flourishes or finery to set them far apart from others'.

Here's to a renewal of good intentions :-)

Mike said...

Bad tuna fish will get you every time. Better to stay with beer.

Mike said...

I miss the broken typewriter title header I must say.

Mike said...

Man I sure am glad you started blogging again!

mark hoback said...

Welcome back, Bozo. You could have at least told us where you're gonna be so we could change links.